Membership Benefit of the Month - Discounted Rates and Social Events
Each month, watch this space for more information on one of the many benefits of being a PLA Member.
Did you know... 2018 PLA Members get DISCOUNTED rates on PLA events and CPD seminars?
As a PLA Member, you will receive discounted rates on all PLA events and CPD seminars. PLA events include social activities such as the PLA Annual Judge's Night and PLA Robing Day!
Contact the PLA Library Staff for more details.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to register for the upcoming programmes:
- Lunch & Learn: Nuts & Bolts, Defence & Federal Crown Perspectives - Criminal Law Series
- Part 1: Accessing Seized Funds - September 13, 2018
- Part 2: Navigating the Path for a Co-operating Client - September 20, 2018
- Part 3: A Dawson/Garafoli and Step VI Applications - October 16, 2018
- Corporate Tax 101: What every business lawyer needs to know - October 2, 2018
- Loss Quantification 101 - Three Part Series: Loss Quantification in Disputes
- Session #1: Losses Arising from the Loss of a Value of a Business - October 11, 2018
- Session #2: Losses Arising from Lost Profits or Cash Flow - November 1, 2018
- Session #3: Case Study Mock-Examination of an Expert - December 6, 2018
FOR 2018 PLA MEMBERS ONLY
~*LOSS QUANTIFICATION 101*~
Get 3.0 substantive hours for $125.00 when you register
for all THREE programs in advance.
Not a member, but looking to become one? Please follow the links for the Membership Form and Fees, and a full list of PLA Membership Benefits. You may also contact the PLA Library Staff by email, and they will be happy to assist you. It only takes moments to join, and the PLA Library Staff can process memberships on the spot. Once payment is received, you can take advantage of all your PLA Membership Benefits, including discounts on CPD programs and social events.
As a friendly reminder, the Peel Law Association Library, Lawyers' Lounge and related services are open to all lawyers who are in good standing with the LSO, articling students, and LPP candidates.
|Tags:Membership RenewalMembership Benefit of the MonthMembershipNews and Updates|