The Peel Law Association exists to promote, protect and advance the interests of its members by providing resources to enhance the practice of law.
The objectives* of the Association are as follows:
- to provide a library with a full range of up-to-date services;
- to provide and promote affordable, quality continuing legal education;
- to promote civility in our profession;
- to promote diversity and inclusivity in our Association and among its members;
- to provide timely communication concerning matters of interest to its members;
- to speak out on behalf of its members; and
to promote collegiality among its members by presenting a variety of social and recreational activities.
As adopted by the Peel Law Association Membership February 25, 2021.
* Under the Consolidated By-Law 1B of the Peel Law Association.