Please note that CaseLines is changing their name to Case Center. You may see either name being used when looking through guides and practice directions but they are referring to the same system.
SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE
- CaseLines in the Superior Court of Justice: A Guide to Requirements
- CaseLines in the Superior Court of Justice - Quick Tips
- CaseLines Hearings - Tips for Counsel and Self-represented Parties
- Frequently Asked Questions About Thomson Reuters CaseLines
- Notice to the Profession, Parties, Public and the Media: Section I, Subsection 4 - Uploading materials for Court: CaseLines
ONTARIO COURT OF JUSTICE
- Contact Thomson Reuters for support (Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM)
- Call 1-800-290-9378 and select either “CaseLines”, “Case Center” or “Evidence Sharing” when you reach the directory
- Email email@example.com
- If you are a self represented litigant, you can contact the Ministry of the Attorney General’s Court Services Division for support
- Call 1-800-980-4962 and select option 4 for CaseLines support
- Email info.CaseLines@ontario.ca
Please see below for the Best Practices for Remote Hearings, 2nd edition and associated documents (published May 28, 2021). The documents were collaboratively developed by the joint E-Hearings Task Force of The Advocates' Society, the Ontario Bar Association, the Federation of Ontario Law Associations, and the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association.
The documents can also be found here on the FOLA website in both English and French.