Available through Justice Services Online by contacting 1-800-980-4962 or by email at info.CaseLines@ontario.ca
SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE
- CaseLines in the Superior Court of Justice: A Guide to Requirements
- CaseLines in the Superior Court of Justice - Quick Tips
- CaseLines Hearings - Tips for Counsel and Self-represented Parties
- Frequently Asked Questions About Thomson Reuters CaseLines
- Notice to the Profession, Parties, Public and the Media: Section I, Subsection 4 - Uploading materials for Court: CaseLines
ONTARIO COURT OF JUSTICE
Please see below for the Best Practices for Remote Hearings, 2nd edition and associated documents (published May 28, 2021). The documents were collaboratively developed by the joint E-Hearings Task Force of The Advocates' Society, the Ontario Bar Association, the Federation of Ontario Law Associations, and the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association.
The documents can also be found here on the FOLA website in both English and French.
1. The Best Practices for Remote Hearings, 2nd edition
2. Overview of the Best Practices for Remote Hearings
3. Checklist: Preparing Your System for a Remote Hearing
4. Checklist: Counsel Preparation in Advance of Meeting with Adjudicator
5. Checklist: Matters to Consider Reviewing with Judge In Advance of Hearing
6. Checklist: Preparing Your Witness for a Remote Hearing